Monday, December 20, 2004

Blog On

Hello to my many many readers. Or reader.

This is a quick note to let you all know that the toffeewomble will soon be expanding, and becoming a proper website. All about me! Yes! Huzzah! I'm not sure what to call the site yet, probably it will stay 'toffeewomble-esque'. Either way I think it's time to make the graduation to my own groovy and dedicated domain, not least because this blog has shown me that putting stuff on the Net is not as complex and daunting as I'd thought, indeed an autistic hamster would have little problem.

Be not afeared, tho, the isle will still be full of noises - you'll still get the same unique package of fun, insight, enlightenment, and horrible swearing here on Ye Olde Toffeewomble. I just fancy having even more space for shameless self-promotion. And swearing.

Chrimble, dudes!

No comments: