Saturday, December 18, 2004

A Christmas Quiz

Now that my blog has become so popular, I think it's time I rewarded my many loyal readers with an amusing quiz. But what kind of quiz? I know lots of people enjoy spelling bees, and others like those pin-the-tail-on-the-donkey type affairs. But I think they suck, so sorry, no.

Instead please enjoy a picture puzzle. The puzzle is, basically: what the F is in this photo, posted below? The only clue I am prepared to give is that I took the photo last summer.

The prize for guessing right is a brand new house. In London. Be warned, though, there is a catch to this quiz. To my mind, this puzzle is so hard, if you get it right, that means I must have already told you what the photo shows, so you have cheated. Therefore you are forbidden from taking part.

In other words the prize is unwinnable. But please don't let that put you off trying.

No comments: