Monday, January 31, 2005

An Early Whitsun Quiz

The dramatic success of last year's Christmas quiz, which attracted one entrant, has inspired me to do it again. However, as this new quiz is easier than the last, I'm going to mix things up a little. This time, I've changed the prize from a new house in London to... a brief mention in my blog.

That's right, a brief, even dismissive mention in my blog. I think you'll agree, prizes don't get much cooler than that.

If you want to win a flippant and pointless namecheck in my blog please tell me: what is this building pictured below? To win two brief mentions in my blog, and possibly a churlish reference, please also tell me - what happens in this strange building? If you get the first question right you should easily get the second.

The clue is - I went to this place a few months ago.

Easy, huh?

No comments: