Wednesday, May 25, 2005

Off Again


Likesay, I'm off to Montreal, Canada tomorrow, so I probably won't be able to blog for a few days. Sorry about that.

I don't know anything about Montreal. Well, obviously I know it's full of Quebecois people, but what are they like? Are they really like the French, only fatter? And even more annoying? Is that possible?? The only anecdote I've ever heard about Montreal was the one concerning foul-mouthed but very funny Scottish comic Jerry Sadowitz. He was at the 'Just for Laughs' Montreal Comedy Festival, and he started his routine by saying 'hello moosefuckers!' Whereupon a Quebecois member of the audience was so incensed by this insult, he ran on the stage and knocked the comic out.

So at least I can be assured they've got a good sense of humour. Au revoir...  Posted by Hello

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

So, did you like Montreal?