Thursday, June 16, 2005

Tarry Easty


OK, I'm off again. Trieste. On the Adriatic. Where James Joyce lived. And Winston Churchill, for a while. And now me!!!

I am going to try and blog, but don't throw firebombs at your laptop in disappointment if you see nowt new on this site for a week or two. Because I shall have quite a lot on my plate when I'm out there. First I am going to make a serious attempt to finish my memoirs (Millions of Women are Waiting to Meet You; Bloomsbury Books), second I have to write a travel piece on Trieste, third, on occasion I shall be talking to my fiancee. So you see I may not have much time for embarrassing and egeregious revelations, a la Toffeewomble.

Butya never know!

Ciao  Posted by Hello

2 comments:

snaylor said...

Hi Sean, I am trying to find a proper email contact for you. I have been working on a a script about sawney Beane and his family in my spare time for the past 10 years but info on him is very limited. I'm living in Halifax Nova Scotia Canada and hope to get over to Scotland next year to do a bit of research. I'd like to keep in touch in case theer are any intereting discoveries either of us make which we can share regarding the clan. Please get in touch with me at brooksidefilms@hotmail.com or find me on facebook (Simon Naylor, Dalhousie University Halifax) if you like.

Cheers!

Simon

snaylor said...

Hi Sean, I am trying to find a proper email contact for you. I have been working on a a script about sawney Beane and his family in my spare time for the past 10 years but info on him is very limited. I'm living in Halifax Nova Scotia Canada and hope to get over to Scotland next year to do a bit of research. I'd like to keep in touch in case theer are any intereting discoveries either of us make which we can share regarding the clan. Please get in touch with me at brooksidefilms@hotmail.com or find me on facebook (Simon Naylor, Dalhousie University Halifax) if you like.

Cheers!

Simon