Sunday, September 18, 2005

Off Colour Anti-Magyar Japery


A Hungarian, yesterday.

Hey guys, I know I haven't been blogging much lately, but I have a good excuse. I've been staying on a haunted island: Capraia, near Corsica. Right now I'm in an internet caff in Pisa, drinking macchiato.

I shall have much to tell on Capraia, a truly weird place, when I return - but I have to go somewhere else first (about which I shall also blog).

Before the world hurls rotten turnips at me for being a horribly gloating jet-setter, I should point out that I spent last night in the mosquito-ridden hellhole that is Livorno. Where it was raining. And cold. And dull. And polluted. Really. Never go to Livorno. It sucks.

Anyhoo, until I can blog properly (and I've got lots to tell) here is my favurite joke at the moment, with a suitably pan-European flavour.

Here it is. Prepare yourselves..


If you see a Hungarian in the street, go up to him and punch him. He'll know why.


I don't know why I find that so funny. Must be because I am a horrible racist, as some of my commenters never cease to point out. Knobheads. But there's just something funny about picking on the Hungarians. Dunno why.

Ciao!

No comments: