Friday, December 23, 2005

The Please Toffee Don't Hurt 'Em Toffeewomble Winter Tour 2005/2006 Tour News


Gators, the Everglades, yesterday (really).


OK I'm back from the first part of the Please Toffee Don't Hurt 'Em Winter Tour 2005/2006, and as you may have already guessed, I went to look at the wildlife of Florida. There's a bit of it up there.

Apart from maybe a million alligators, I also saw: dolphins, ospreys, eagles, egrets, buzzards, a big black snake, two squirrels, a manatee (how weird are they!?), a pileated woodpecker, pelicans, a grey gnatcatcher, ibises, roseate spoonbills, a family of raccoons, storks, lizards, two terrapins, and a fish. So not bad.

Tomorrow it's the second leg of the Please Toffee Don't Hurt 'Em Winter Tour, so again my blogging will be light bordering on pointless. And again I wish toffeewomblers worldwide a very Merry Christmas. x.

No comments: